Can you believe this photo is real? It was so awesome, since I wasn't in Peru with Dan and Max, to get photos sent to my email from Dan's Blackberry in real time. OK, this one came that evening and NOT in real time because he couldn't get a signal there. I cannot imagine why! Look at the peak in the background. Max and Dan hiked that as well. They missed school and work for two weeks, and they went with other family members Anni and Amanda. What a great experience. I'm jealous! Jackson, Alex and I had other commitments so we didn't go, but we had a good time in different ways here in the good ol' U.S.A.I will post more photos when I can but this my favorite and I couldn't wait.



5 comments:
What a fun, fun trip to have with his DAD!!! That picture is amazing - love the mtns in the background & cannot believe Max hiked it!! You must be so proud of him! Way to go Max!!! The Jones Family
Are they gone right now? Wow how fun!
Isn't technology wonderful?
this picture is incredible...are they there now? that is one place I would LOVE to visit!
That picture says it all, doesn't it. The Alpaca (is that what it is?), the ruins in the back ground, the jagged mountain peaks, and Max. It's great!
I'm sorry I haven't been around on your blog for a bit. Our family computer crashed and I lost a lot of things with it. Glad to see you're doing great!
Susan-
We almost went there, but opted to go down South in Chile instead. I see that we missed some beautiful things. I can't believe how much the kids have changed! We hope to be in the area for Thanksgiving, maybe we'll see you there!
Post a Comment