skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Very Happy Feet
I discovered this wonder lotion Amlactin a couple of months ago. It's so amazing, I have to do a quick post so others can enjoy this miracle cure. I normally have horribly dry heals with chunks of thick skin attempting, but not succeeding, to flake off. My heals are normally white rather than pink due to the large amount of dry flaky skin. Pedicures often improved them, but didn't clean them up completely, and the dry skin came back relatively quickly. I know this description is gross, but I you have to understand what this stuff will do. Thanks to my dermatologist's suggestion, I picked this non-prescription lotion up at Costco (under $20.00) and applied to my heals immediately after showering every day (it won't work unless you apply after the shower/bath). After less than a week, my feet looked like they belonged to someone else. I'm not kidding, NO flakes. Zero. Zippo. Null. And this is only the lotion, not even the cream which is supposed to be better. After trying everything, it was just shocking to have this actually work. I am very pleased about my very happy feet!
4 comments:
That sounds like good stuff. Have you tried it on Dan's flaky scalp?
Ben
Susan
THANKS for the lotion tip! My feet are killer feet in the summer! FLIP FLOPS every day! It is so nice when secrets are shared! My feet thank you! Lisa
I picked some up at costco finally and hae used it for four days. My heels look better already!
We always hit Costco on Saturdays, so I will be making sure this gets in my cart!!! My feet are in need of some loving care after only being in Flip Flops for the last 4 months!!
Post a Comment