Nov 3, 2008

Brutus Maximus





I swore for YEARS that after Chap was gone, there would be NO MORE DOGS. Well, less than than two months after Chap . . . enter Brutus Maximus.
Dan, who has never been a fan of small dogs (aka rats) suggested the less-than-wimpy name. We thought it was hilarious and it stuck.
I'm such a pushover.

10 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Anne said...

I can't believe you caved!!!He looks adorable!

sara said...

lllooooooove him!!! we just might have a twiner someday, ya know.

jamisue said...

LUV the piX! So glad you and Dan are softies at heart!

steve and lisa said...

What a beautiful dog!! His eyes are so expressive! I can see why you got him! Adorable! Have FUN! Lisa

Elder and Sister Grassli said...

What great photos of the kids! Of course Brutus (hilarious) is to die for! What is his breed. Is he small forever?

gg

Marie said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Lynell said...

What lucky kids you have. After Magic I said no more and well....so far so good. We think Brutus is adorable. Can I just send my kids over to your house for their animal fix?

Norris said...

What beautiful children you have! Love the dogs name!

Uncle Norris

allredclan said...

But he's such a CUTE puppy!!! Really, how could you say no?

Fantastic pictures of those gorgeous kids of yours!