
Alex and Max both participated in Reflections this year and the theme is "Wow." They both took photos, and I absolutely LOVE what they produced. Max took the photo of our bird standing on top of our turtle. It took several hands to get our animals to cooperate, but it was fun. Alex took the photo of our good friend Johnny on the tramp. She laid down on the tramp and took several photos of him, his sister loni, and Alex's brothers while they did tricks. She got bounce around quite a bit. They are both going on to the next level, which is great of course, but what is most exciting is to see what a great eye they both have and how they worked hard, and patiently, to get some great shots.



6 comments:
I LOVE these pictures!!! What a great idea for both of them, and they turned out so well! I love the colors in Max's, and I love the expression on Johnny's face in Alex's. Do your kids' talents ever cease?
Wow is right! I love the theme because it is so engaging for kids. And I love what the kids submitted! Way to go, Max and Alex!
GG
Beautiful pictures! Your kids are amazing - wonder where they get it from?!!! The picture of Johnny is so cool! Great job! Lisa
The photos are wonderful...They must have a great teacher :)
AWESOME PIC'S!!!!
Congrats to them both. Wow! It says it all. Way to go guys.
Post a Comment